Please be assured that your privacy is of utmost importance to us. We comply with all applicable data privacy laws including the General Data Protection Regulation regarding personal data collected.
The specific practices outlined in this privacy statement apply to privacy practices and procedures maintained by or on behalf of ConnectYourBusiness.net and its affiliates. Some of our web pages contain links to web sites outside ConnectYourBusiness.net. Please be aware that when you follow a link to another site, you are then subject to the privacy policies of the new site.
What Personal Data We Collect and Process
Information We Collect
We collect various types of Customer Information. A summary of the types of information that we collect is set forth below:
- Customer Contact Information. Your Customer Contact Information is any information needed to contact you and fulfill your orders and requests such as your name, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Customer Order Information. Customer Order Information is that information necessary to complete your orders and requests for information. Such information may include your Customer Contact Information, programming and packaging selections, your billing and shipping information, as well as other details pertaining to your order of products and services through us.
- Website Usage Information. Website Usage Information is information that we collect, via anonymous third-party cookies, that tells us about the way you use and navigate through our websites.
Email Collection and Use
While using this website, we may ask you to provide us with certain identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Identifiable information my include, but is not limited to, your email address. We collect this information for the purpose of providing service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries and improving our services.
Cookies We Use
We use the following cookies on this Website:
- User-Input Cookies – cookies used to keep track of a user’s input. For example, the completion of a multi-page form, or a shopping basket on an e-commerce website.
- Authentication Cookies – cookies used to identify a user once he has logged in to a website. But cookies used to “remember me” to avoid the need to log in for future visits are not considered “essential.”
- User-Centric Security Cookies – for example, cookies used to detect the number of failed log-ins to a service specifically requested by a user.
- Multimedia Player Session Cookies – cookies used to store technical information (for example network speed, quality and buffering) needed to play video or audio content requested by the user. This might include Flash cookies.
- Load-balancing session cookies used to manage server load balancing. This would fall within the first bullet above (the transmission of a communication).
- UI Customization Cookies – cookies used to remember preferences specifically set by a user (for example, language or display preferences set using a button or tick box) and not linked to other data such as the user’s username.
- Social Media Content Sharing Cookies – cookies used by social media plug-ins to identify users that are logged in to social media networks and which are used to enable them to share content using that social media network. These cookies should only persist for so long as the user is logged in or until they close their browser.
- Social Plug-In Tracking Cookies – cookies used to track the activity of logged-in users of social networks (for example, for the purposes of targeted advertising, or analytics, etc.).
- Third Party Advertising – cookies used for third party advertising (that is, advertising served by a domain outside the website in question).
- First-Party Analytics –first-party Analytics cookies (for example, those used for Google Analytics) are not essential and therefore require consent.
Important – please read: by providing your contact information, including your telephone number, on this website, you are expressly granting us permission to contact you even though you may have previously chosen to have your telephone number added to any do-not-call list including lists maintained by us, or any local, state or federal government agency. Your consent is not a requirement to place an order with us.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
We will update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in our business. If we change how we use your Customer Information or the purposes or entities for and to which we disclose Customer Information we will include such updates within this Privacy Notice.